Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beach Bums

Our first family mission upon arriving in Puerto Rico was to explore and scientifically score all of the nearby beaches using a complicated formula that takes into account proximity, granularity of sand, cleanliness, wildlife for snorkel viewing, size of waves, availability of shade trees for hanging hammocks, clarity of water, and availability of restrooms.

Here are some shots from one of our favorite beaches: Cerro Gordo - in order of appearance 1) Eleanor 2) Frances 3) Sophia 4) Evelyn 5) Madeline. No doubt, Margaret was either hiding or being intentionally un-photogenic by making ugly faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brother and Sister Glen, Maddie, Marggie, Evie, Sophie, Frances and Eleanor! I miss you guys soooo much! I found your blog today and I was about to cry when I saw all you guys! I hope you are all having fun and I really hope that sometime I can come visit. I really miss you all a ton! Love,
Diana