Thursday, May 1, 2008

Not a Van Volki, but almost cool.

After inspecting a handful of VW Vans for sale here in Puerto Rico - I decided that I would prefer to spend my free time writing blog posts and not reading VW owners' manuals and fixing things with duct tape and baling wire.

So instead, I fullfilled a lifelong dream (and one of Amy's nightmares) and got a minivan! It rocks. Toyota engineers think of EVERYTHING! And, to ensure that Amy's nightmare scenario was complete, I bought some awesome stickers and "pimped our ride."

In the process, I eliminated another career option - auto detailer. Despite my valiant effort to apply the "Brigham Young University"decal evenly, it lists badly to the starboard side. Amy pretended not to notice, which was nice. But, when I pointed it out to her, she laughed and said, "Yeah, I noticed that."









2 comments:

Rus Berrett said...

You can fit all your girls in a "mini" van?!

scotglen said...

"timid" - who are you?